Save Money on efficient heating & cooling system upgrades
Manufacturers and utilities offer many different and combined opportunities for instant rebates and federal tax credits.
Homeowners, this savings is definitely for you.
We help customers get the most value on new efficient heat pump upgrades.
- Andgar Mechanical's trained residential HVAC experts will make sure you get the best value for your money.
- We are up to date and apply the latest, highest available utility rebates to your new system. We keep you informed on the latest federal tax credit information too.
- From the moment you contact us, to our thorough and knowlegeable in-home estimate process, to installation and use of your new unit, our integrity-driven professional team is on your side.
Existing & New System Requirements
- Must be a PSE electric customer who currently heats with an electric forced-air furnace
- Customers with existing natural gas forced-air furnaces or natural gas boilers are not elegible. (There may be different incentives for natural gas equipment through PSE's Targeted Electrification Pilot)
- Customers with existing heat pumps, or who have instaled an new heat pump as air conditioning only, are not elegible.
- Heat pumps must be installed to comply with all federal, state, and local code requirements. Andgar Mechanical install teams are well versed in all code requirements.
- Customers must choose to purchase an AHRI Certified® unitary heat pump system.
- The new heat pump must be ENERGY STAR® certified Residential Ducted Cold Climate Heat Pump or equivalent with an HSPF2 of at least 8.1, COP at 5° F - 1.75, and Percent of Heating Capacity at 5°F - 70% of that at 47°F.
- Ductless heat pumps are not elegible for this rebate.
- Customer must be a current PSE single family residential electric customer. Single-family new construction, multifamily (five or more attached units) and commercial accounts are not eligible.
- You will need an electronic image of your paid installation invoice and a purchase receipt for your installed equipment. These documents must include an installation date, installation address, brand, model number(s) of all rebated equipment (include the heat pump, air handler and/or coil model number on the invoice), and the amount paid.
- Rebate application must be submitted within 30 days of installation.
- Only one rebate will be issued per qualified single-family residence.
- Rebates are only available on new, qualifying equipment. Rebates cannot exceed the pre-tax purchase price of any rebated equipment. Equipment that is replaced under warranty will not be eligible for a second rebate.
- For qualfied PSE customers
- Varies based on existing old equipment and type of new equipment purchased
$300-500 PSE Midstream Distributor Instant Rebate
- Used when equipment choice also meets manufacturer and distributor rebate criteria
Up to $2000 possible federal tax credits
- Customer manages tax credit qualification based on new system details and income parameters
Andgar Mechanical has the professional expertise and integrity to make sure the heating and cooling system we fit to your home is comfortable, safe, reliable, and energy efficient. You'll get the same quality heating and cooling equipment and superior service, paired with this extraordinary chance to save on qualified upgrades.
Filling out the form below is the fastest way to get started on saving!